WOLFPAC-K’S AND CANN-IBAL’S MASSIVE GIVEAWAY!
- ‘Casuals’ demin vest - size 16
- black velvet leggings - size 8-10
- dark blue long sleeve velvet dress - size 8-10
- ‘River Island’ animal print dress (still with tags) - size 6
- ruffle tank black dress (still with tags) - size 10-12
- ‘Just Jeans Vintage Canvas’ dark green hooded army-like jacket - size 8
- ‘Country Road’ light denim jacket - size M
- ‘Sportsgirl’ floral strapless dress - size 8
- vintage white collared, buttoned navy blue jumpsuit - size M
- ‘Quirky Circus’ spaghetti strap white & blue floral dress - size 14
- ‘Vynerra Boutique’ black collared, long sleeved shirt with floral black embroidery - size 8-10
- ‘Alive Girl’ black flowy dress with lace bodice (still with tags) - size 12
- ‘Sportsgirl’ blue & purple tye-dyeish dress - size M
- ‘Cotton On’ pastel floral dress with gathered waist - size M
- ‘Miss Shop’ black dress with tutu-like bottom - size 8
- ‘Hollister’ light blue hoodie with white writing - size L
- ‘Sportsgirl’ long sleeved light floral shirt - size 10
- navy blue (with some sparkle) t-shirt - 8-10
- ‘Quirky Circus’ blue and white patterned flowy top - size 12
- ‘Avril Lavigne’s ’Under My Skin’ 2005 concert tour black t-shirt (lol) - size 8-10
- ‘Living Doll’ black t-shirt with multicoloured snakeskin-like cross - size S
- ‘Cheap Monday’ mid rise denim jeans (worth $90) - size 10-11
- ‘Levi’ high rise light blue denim shorts - size 10
- sheer vintage pastel blue shirt - size 8-10
- oversized black velvet vintage jacket - 10
- oversized cobalt vintage jacket - 10
- vintage pink pencil skirt - size 10
- ‘Cotton On’ zip up high waisted black skirt - size M
- ‘Supre’ high waisted short pencil black skirt - size M
- ‘Cotton On’ knit top - size S
- ‘Converse’ ankle-cut, brown with red outline with white sole & laces
- ‘Shubar’ dark blue high heels - size 40
- ‘Rubi Shoes’ sandy coloured open-toed wedges - size 40
- ‘Rubi Shoes’ high wedged sandals, black material with cream wedge & laces
- grey lace-ups boots (scruffy look) - size 39
- black gladiator sandals - size 6
- reddish siren heels - size 7-8
- ‘Rubi Shoes’ brown flats
- ‘Rubi Shoes’ black ankle boots
- jesus sandles haha
- ‘Rubi Shoes’ brogues
Jewellery and accessories:
- ‘Candy Flowers’ baby blue with floral pattern wallet (still with tags)
- ‘Remington’ hair straightener
- pearl bracelet
- material grunge bracelets
- ‘La Mort Amour’ necklace
- other necklace
~~~~~ SPECIAL ~~~~~
- The winner will also receive a personalized hand made T-shirt, mix cd and letter from cann-ibals!
*********EVERYTHING WORTH OVER $1000*******
WE DECIDED TO SPRING-CLEAN OUR WARDROBES AND GET RID OF ALL THE STUFF WE DIDN’T WANT, EITHER BECAUSE IT WASN’T OUR STYLE OR IT DIDN’T FIT. EVERYTHING IS UNUSED/HARDLY WORN. SO WE DECIDED TO GIVE AWAY IT ALL TO ONE OR TWO OF OUR LUCKY FOLLOWERS!
- Reblog as many times as you wish. Reblogs are the only thing that counts, as likes are annoying and serve no purpose at all, and the more you reblog the higher chance you have of winning! The number of times you reblog is the amount of times your url is entered into the generator.
- Giveaway blogs will be automatically disqualified.
- You MUST be following us:
- We will ship anywhere in the world!
- The winner(s) will be decided using random.org. No rigging, no cheating, no picking our favourites. Completely 100% fair!
If a chosen winner is not following either one of us, a new winner will be picked. No second chances. The winner(s) will be messaged on the 30th of September, and there is no reply within 48 hours, a new winner will be picked.
Feel free to ask any questions to either one of us. Along with asking what brand, size, colour, etc, this can include asking to see a certain item up close, but note that we will only do this for one or two items at a time.
hazza you’re so awkward it hurts.
who thinks this is okay….let alone muthafucking sexy
reblogging agan because it is actually my favourite thing ever and I just cannot get over it I mean omfg look at him being all creeper like
I just cannot
must continuesly reblog
take me to neverland please